Thursday 23rd May 2019 - Thursday 23rd May 2019
9am EST / 2pm GMT / 3pm CET
Live Webinar: Host Cell Protein (HCP) Analysis by Mass Spectrometry
Join us during BioProcess International Digital Week for this webinar on the use of mass spectrometry in HCP detection.
This webinar will describe the use of MS based analytical techniques as an orthogonal approach to HCP-ELISA and how, through the availability of new technologies and more specialized software, MS can be applied in to examine HCP profiles as fully as possible.
The webinar will include a discussion of the following topics:
- Protein library generation
- MS-HCP identification techniques
- Software considerations
- Orthogonality in HCP detection techniques
- Detection limits and coverage of HCPs of specific interest (e.g. enzymatic, immunogenic)
- When to include HCP-MS in your development programs
This webinar will benefit all scientists involved in drug development, manufacture, downstream processing and quality control. Register now!