On Demand Webinar: Host Cell Protein Analysis by Mass Spectrometry
This webinar will describe the use of LC-MS based analytical techniques as an orthogonal approach to HCP-ELISA and how, through the availability of new technologies and more specialized software, MS can be applied in to examine HCP profiles as fully as possible.
The webinar will include a discussion of the following topics:
- Protein library generation
- HCP-MS identification techniques
- Software considerations
- Orthogonality in HCP detection techniques
- Detection limits and coverage of HCPs of specific interest (e.g. enzymatic, immunogenic)
- When to include HCP-MS in your development programs
This webinar will benefit all scientists involved in drug development, manufacture, downstream processing and quality control.