BioPharmaSpec is Recruiting Scientists (Malvern, PA)
BioPharmaSpec Inc. (Malvern, PA) is currently recruiting Scientists to assist with and develop our biopharmaceutical analysis protocols, principally by Mass Spectrometry, HPLC and associated classical microchemical and biophysical techniques.
- Assisting our expert scientists in preparing, improving and carrying out analytical experiments and data assessment on products produced by BioPharmaSpec’s clients
- Assisting in the preparation of analytical reports
- Assisting in the development and application of Bioinformatics protocols for data analysis
- Assisting in the preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedures
- Receiving and logging of client samples
- Receiving and logging of chemicals, reagents, etc.
- Monitoring and maintenance of laboratory equipment
Qualifications and Skills Required
- BA/BS or PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Biology
- An interest in the molecular structure of biomolecules
- An aptitude for logic, attention to detail and the precise handling of scientific data
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics and/or Python programming would be advantageous
- Good laboratory and benchwork skills
- A background in analytical chemistry or biochemistry with a knowledge of mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography (HPLC/UPLC), protein and/or carbohydrate sequencing and experience of microchemical manipulation on a nano- or pico-scale would be advantageous.
- Good computer skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis in Excel and complex spreadsheets
Applicants are invited to submit a full resume and relevant experience/coursework to email@example.com